Terms of service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
- Browsing in this area, the user accesses proseccopirani.it, accessible via the url: https://www.proseccopirani.it. Browsing and submitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by Pirani Group srl
Piazza Stradivari, 12 – 26100 Cremona (CR)
- The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms ] reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on proseccopirani.it [_0127_5_3 ] and do not regulate, however, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipment and delivery, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Complete Order" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated at the latest within 48. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Pirani Group srl will be released from any commitment towards the user.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Pirani Group srl from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Pirani Group srl of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Pirani Group srl will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies have been rectified .
- On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, Pirani Group srl will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Pirani Group srl will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Pirani Group srl became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract .
Art. 6 – Products offered
- Pirani Group srl sells:
Prosecco and Gadget associated with it
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.proseccopirani.it/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Pirani Group srl will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Pirani Group srl to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
Art. 8 – Delivery
- Pirani Group srl carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City state and the Republic of San Marino.
- Pirani Group srl will only deliver to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 5 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time estimated at the time the delivery method is selected and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs which will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
- In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the event of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Pirani Group srl through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail to the address:
Piazza Stradivari, 12 – 26100 Cremona (CR)
- The purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the model withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:
Piazza Stradivari, 12 – 26100 Cremona (CR)
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Pirani Group srl are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund to be made.
Art. 12 – Data processing
- By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- The data controller is Pirani Group srl.
- The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Andrea Pirani.
- The data will be processed at Piazza Stradivari, 12 – 26100 Cremona (Cr).
- The data is processed in an exclusively electronic form, using IT tools and supports designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
- The data provided by users is processed in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
- The purpose of using this data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party suppliers of payment and shipping services as well as contacts of an informative nature regarding the activities and services of the site, commercial offers from affiliated companies and commercial partners.
- The provision of data and the consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the relative payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to lend the consent to the relative treatment results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
- The user always has the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material directly or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The user can also revoke the consent to the processing of personal data previously given to Pirani Group srl at any time.
- All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the first visit, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the user's computer hard drive.
- The hard disk collects information on the user's language preference and stores the site pages visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user's browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: Telephone: +39 0372 31831
Fax: +39 0372 31835, and by post to the following address:
Stradivarius Square, 12
26100 Cremona (Cr)
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 03/21/2019.