OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of the data collected through this site, for the purposes listed below, is the Company Pirani Group srl, with registered office in [_0127_5_3 ]Piazza Stradivari, 12 – 26100 Cremona (Cr), P.IVA 01503560193; the Data Controller can be contacted by registered letter with return receipt to the address of the registered office, or by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site collects the following personal data:
Data collected automatically:
During Users' browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the site's server (hosting) log files:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as contact/communication forms: these data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
- email address.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to memorize information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
How to disable cookies directly from the browser:
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-
Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME
FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE ITSELF, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– videos from YouTube or other video sharing services;
– i social button dei social network;
– Google maps.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The data is processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the data center of the web Hosting Aruba S.p.A.. The web hosting is responsible for the treatment, processing the data on behalf of the owner.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are other purposes for their conservation. The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days. Data for analytics (statistics) purposes are kept in aggregate form for 24 months.
TRANSFER OF COLLECTED DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
PROCESSING METHODS AND SECURITY MEASURES
We process visitor/user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, some categories of persons in charge involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers), specifically authorized, may have access to the data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of treatment based on consent, receive, at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – https://www.garanteprivacy.it);
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, in the forms and addresses specified in the first point of this information.